HYDROSIL PLUS : Penetrative Waterproofing
HYDROSIL PLUS is Nano technology Based Waterproofing Solutions it penetrates 0.05-2 mm like water in to the most inaccessible micro & nano cracks and honeycombs. Converts water observing Surface to water resistant surface. Water slides down the vertical surface. Once dried makes it seepage proof.
1. UV & Heat Stable.
2. Abrasion Resistant
3. Does not break like a surface film
4. Gives long lasting protection
About HYDROSIL PLUSHYDROSIL PLUS
NANO TECHNOLOGY PENETRATIVE WATERPROOFING COATING
HYDROSIL PLUS is Nano Technology based penetrative waterproofing solutions it penetrates 0.05-2 mm like water in to the most inaccessible Micro & Nano cracks and honey comb. Converts water observing surface to water resistant surface. Water slides down the vertical surface. Once dried, make it seepage proof.
- Effective on any old or new cementitious surface. Fights dampness on the walls due to capillary action.
- Non-yellowing highly alkaline resistance can be applied in near-freezing temperatures. Within a few hrs. the surface/structure becomes highly water repellent.
- Very long lasting, as the product penetrates the substrate, reduces weathering on vertical surfaces. Prevents fungus growth as the substrate becomes water repellent.
- Effective on damp surfaces and injection grouting possible, just above ground level to create damp proofing. Makes, plastered surface water repellent and does not impart any color changes to the substrate.
- Impart excellent water repellence and hence reduces freeze-the damage, cracking, spalling, chemical degradation and dirt pick up, therefore enhances the life of substrate and reduce maintenance cost.
- Does not seal the pores and capillaries and hence maintain breathability. The coatings are UV stable and resistant to biological degradation.
- Cement sand plastered surface.
- Building Terrace & Parapet walls.
- Sun shades of the building
- Inside the water Tank.
- Bathroom/Toilet walls and sunken area.
- Aerated concrete
MIX RATIO: R O WATER: 20 LIT, HYDROSIL PLUS: 1 LIT, HYDROPRIME : 2 LIT. (20:1:2)
- Make the surface clean and dust free. Bitumen coated surface should be removed by blowing.
- Wash the surface with clean water. Open the cracks if any in “V” shape. Clean it by removing loose particles.
- Apply one coat of HYDROPRIME (Acrylic Bonding agent) on the cavities. Leave it for10 minutes.
- Fill the cavities with HAWKSEAL-KS (Acrylic Based Caulking Compound OR with HAWKSEAL SUPER (Polymer Modified White cement-based crack filler).
- Re-fill the cracks next day (After initial filling, there will be some settling on the 1stfilling).
- Leave it for curing for one day. Now the surface is ready for treatment.
- Take 20 lit RO water in to a bucket.
- Pour one lit HYDROSIL PLUS slowly in the water by agitating with stick.
- Then add 2 lit of HYDROPRIME. Mix it well. Now it is ready for (THE MIXINGSEQUENCE SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED) application.
- Apply it on the treated surface by Painting Brush or by spraying Machine. It can be sprayed with agriculture spray machine also.
- Leave the coated surface at least for 24 hrs. un-attended
FOR VERTICAL SURFACE:
600-800 SQ. FT AREA with one lit HYDROSIL PLUS.
FOR HORIZONTAL SURFACE:
300-400 SQ. FT. with one lit of HYDROSIL PLUS.
The mixed solution must be consumed within 12 hrs.
2 Ltr Hydroprime + 1 Ltr Hydrosil Plus